Sunday, January 6, 2008

I'm online...

Hello... Thanks for visiting my new blog! This is a picture from my visit to Idaho during Christmas; I'm holding my newest niece, Julianna (4 months), daughter of sister Kara and her husband Sam. It was a great to see family and also get to catch up with friends from NNU at the wedding of a close friend Kristy Heffner.

For those who don't know, I'm now living in Orange County, CA as of May 2007. I moved here from Arizona, accepting a position as branch manager with the bank here in Anaheim Hills. It's been great being so close to everything, most importantly my family: sister Missy, her husband Josh, and their three kids.


Aaron, sister Liese and their kids (Daisy & Fletcher)


Dad's crazy 18 ft Christmas Tree


...a game of Blockus (check this game out, it's addicting)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I hope you've stayed dry this weekend; this rain is crazy!

Hauschold & Carley Clan of Idaho said...

I love that you set up a blog. I think you need to teach me about this...it looks great and I am super happy for you. And thank you for sharing with the world the game of Blockus.

Anonymous said...

You are my most favorite brother!